CDM Kid’s Infant Program ensures that you and your baby receive affectionate, attentive, individual attention by assigning your child a primary caregiver who will be responsible for your baby’s one-to-one moments of care and play, communication, and nurturing. Your children are cared for by our professional, trained caregivers (staffed at a generous 1:2ratio) in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Every infant has an individual schedule for eating, sleeping, and playing.
- Caregivers assess an infant’s developing skills, then create and provide activities designed to enhance and reinforce those skills.
- Infants learn trust through comfort and security, consistency and lots of cuddling. This encourages infants to develop cognitively, physically, emotionally, and socially.
- Infants participate in a variety of sensory-based learning experiences that take place indoors or outdoors in CDM’s private garden (weather permitting). Explorations of color, shape, smell, size, sound, taste, and texture are all encouraged.
- We feel that parent communication is key to providing quality infant care. Each morning we ask that you inform us of any special needs for the day. At pick-up time, you will receive a daily sheet with a complete report of your baby’s day including eating, nap times, diapering, disposition, and any developmental milestones.
We also encourage and offer an open door policy that allows parents and grandparents to come to CDM Kid’s to visit at any time during the day.